STOP: 0x7E Error Fixes
STOP: 0x7E is an Blue screen error, also known as
bugcheck or 0x0000007e error. Very often STOP: 0x7E occurs randomly, when no specific pattern or condition
can be distinguished. A typical STOP: 0x7E error message is similar to the following:
STOP: 0x0000007e SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
The meaning of STOP: 0x7E
Technically, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED means that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.
Why STOP: 0x7E Error Occurs
There are numerous causes for STOP: 0x7E errors. The most typical one include: registry and driver issues, BIOS incompatible with the OS, malware, some system services.
How to Resolve STOP: 0x7E Error
STOP: 0x7E Error may look like this (the first parameter in parenthesis is 0xc0000005:
*** STOP 0x0000007E (0xc0000005, parameter 2, parameter 3, parameter 4)
If this is your case, read how to fix STOP: 0x0000007e 0xc0000005.
If you are not a computer expert use the following first-aid solution:
- Free Download 0x0000007E Repair Tool.
- Currently, this is my favorite tool because it fixed 0x0000007E and 100% of other errors I had.
- It automatically repairs a wide range of Windows problems, including 0x0000007E and other blue screen errors, freezes, registry corruption, system and hardware instability, .DLL and .sys errors, slow speed and other problems.
- It is widely used by PC technicians to fix Windows errors.
- Download the program, install and launch it.
- Let the program scan your computer and repair the errors.
If STOP: 0x7E remains (which is unlikely) use the following basic troubleshooting technique:
- Make sure you haven’t run out of disk space.
- If a driver name in mentioned in the STOP: 0x7E error message disable it and see if it resolves STOP: 0x7E
- Disable memory caching or shadowing in BIOS options
- Check with your hardware manufacturer for BIOS updates.
You may also read about some specific cases of STOP: 0x7E on STOP 0x0000007e checklist. Please, be informed that some of the instruction listed there require advanced computer skills because they involve system or registry manipulations. You should be very careful. These methods of STOP 0x7E removal are for your general information only. We highly recommend to use specialized software if you are not an expert.
All-in-One Fix for Windows XP and STOP: 0x7E
If nothing helps resolve error messages in Windows XP, it is highly recommended to use this tool:
- STOP 0x0000007E in Windows Vista
- STOP 0x0000007E in Windows XP
- Error 0x0000007E
- What is Registry?
- Registry Repair
- BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Explained
- 0x0000007e when hibernating Windows 8
- 0x0000007e when loading Windows 7
- STOP 0x7e Upon Reboot
- STOP 0x7e after Virus
- STOP 0x0000007e on HP Pro Laptop
- STOP 0x0000007e on Gateway E