STOP: 0x7E Error Fixes
STOP: 0x7E is an Blue screen error, also known as
bugcheck or 0x0000007e error. Very often STOP: 0x7E occurs randomly, when no specific pattern or condition
can be distinguished. A typical STOP: 0x7E error message is similar to the following:
STOP: 0x0000007e SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
The meaning of STOP: 0x7E
Technically, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED means that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.
Why STOP: 0x7E Error Occurs
There are numerous causes for STOP: 0x7E errors. The most typical one include: registry and driver issues, BIOS incompatible with the OS, malware, some system services.
How to Resolve STOP: 0x7E Error
STOP: 0x7E Error may look like this (the first parameter in parenthesis is 0xc0000005:
*** STOP 0x0000007E (0xc0000005, parameter 2, parameter 3, parameter 4)
If this is your case, read how to fix STOP: 0x0000007e 0xc0000005.
If you are not a computer expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only real working solutions, not useless “registry-fixers”!):
Recommended if you can enter Windows, either normally or in Safe Mode:
- Free Download 0x0000007E Repair Tool.
- Currently, this is my favorite tool because it fixed 0x0000007E and 100% of other errors I had.
- It automatically repairs a wide range of Windows problems, including 0x0000007E and other blue screen errors, freezes, system file and registry damage, system and hardware instability, .DLL and .sys errors, malware and other problems.
- This is the only tool that not just detects and removes viruses, trojans and other malware, but also repairs the damage done to the system by a virus.
- It is widely used by PC technicians to fix Windows errors.
- It has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Download the program, install and launch it.
- Let the program scan your computer and repair the errors.
Reimage is widely used by PC technicians to fix Windows and remove errors. The tool is based on a patented technology that uses a new approach to repairing the system. Being the only program of the kind, Reimage is not just a registry or driver fix, PC optimizer or an anti-virus scanner. Unlike other system repair solutions, Reimage is an all-in-one fix for the whole system and the only tool that reverses the damage already done to your system (The comparison chart is given below).
Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of 0x0000007E at startup or logon:
Use this 0x0000007e Repair Tool.
I always use BootSuite to boot unbootable computers and recover Windows, fix blue screen errors, corrupt registry, partition table, damaged system files and other Windows problems, including security issues.
- Follow the simple instruction and enter your crashed system.
- Let the utility recover Windows and fix the errors to prevent problems in future.
If STOP: 0x7E remains (which is unlikely) use the following basic troubleshooting technique:
- Make sure you haven’t run out of disk space.
- If a driver name in mentioned in the STOP: 0x7E error message disable it and see if it resolves STOP: 0x7E
- Disable memory caching or shadowing in BIOS options
- Check with your hardware manufacturer for BIOS updates.
You may also read about some specific cases of STOP: 0x7E on STOP 0x0000007e checklist. Please, be informed that some of the instruction listed there require advanced computer skills because they involve system or registry manipulations. You should be very careful. These methods of STOP 0x7E removal are for your general information only. We highly recommend to use specialized software if you are not an expert.
All-in-One Fix for Windows XP and STOP: 0x7E
If nothing helps resolve error messages in Windows XP, it is highly recommended to use this tool:
- STOP 0x0000007E in Windows XP
- Error 0x0000007E
- STOP 0x0000007E in Windows Vista
- Registry Repair
- What is Registry?
- BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Explained
- 0x0000007e when hibernating Windows 8 0x0000007e when loading Windows 7 STOP 0x7e Upon Reboot STOP 0x7e after Virus STOP 0x0000007e on HP Pro Laptop STOP 0x0000007e on Gateway E